From: "James Edgell" <jdm...@gmail.com>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 7:49:57 PM
Subject: Re: could someone explain the formula

thanks jeff, i thought i was using the formula correctly but the diameter came
out to 6 inches, hmmph, so i added 2 inches to my original 3 and 3/8 and now it
seems a little closer, still if i wanna do something i wanna be able to figure
it correctly with out doing small pieces for calculation first.