Hello All,

Does someone really want a 2000 or 2200 or just the parts? When the 2000
was up for sale in KC a little while ago, I wanted the spindle, the
railing, and the z-axis.  In fact these machines have about 3k in rails on
them.   In any case, as I learned anything that ships that's over eight
feet long is going to be very pricey to ship.  Getting the machjine for a
few hundred, might make it possible to fly in, rent a uhaul, strip off the
rails and parts useable on reasonable OM's, and drive them home.  In
advance,  I'd line up a salvage/recycle company and rent a machine to cut
the 2000 into manageable chunks and get whatever I could locally.  Still, I
think the machine would have to be only so far away from home, and I'd have
to be certain that I could sell rail at $25 a foot, plus shipping to the
new owner.  Again, that's the killer.   I don't know a way around it.

Begat