  From: Joe Gassen
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 7:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Owners manual for Legacy 1000 and 1500

  Sorry, I forgot to attach

  On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Joe Gassen <wordsmit...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Dexter,
    Thanks so much for the scans. Sorry I have not checked mail in a few days,
I need to link this account to my daily mail.
    Attached are the photos of my carriage that rides on two "silver" unistrut
rails.
    It sits on "delrin" I think bushings and is not captured but resists uplift
by weight of router only.
    Any upgrade ideas you have would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks again,
    Joe Gassen