None I am aware of. The drive spindle appears to have no slop. Seems I have
read where this is an issue I would like to head off. I have an 8X drive
the previous owner fabricated and he adapted a drive for lead screw that is
ingenious. Slowly expanding bit collection and have made some reeded and
tapered reeded turnings and pilasters. Next with this latest info I intend
to do some spirals and hollows.
I would like a locking collar for headstock to drive center, Know of any
aftermarkets?
Legacy never would try to help with any inquiries so Id rather not shop
there.
This group has been instrumental in my finally using this machine.
Thanks All!!
Joe