  From: Harvey Matyas
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 9:20 PM
  Subject: Add on to control depth of cut on the router

  Has anyone any ideas on what to purchase or build to control the depth of the
router cut?  Like the Saw Trax Floating Router Table on
http://www.johngweber.com/jgw/NW/SawTrax/STfrt.htm

  Or the Shop Smith Pin Router
http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/catalog/rm_overarmpinrouter.htm  The Shop
Smith you can control the depth and lock it in place.

  I would like the Z axis drive but  I believe the Z axis drive is no longer
for sale.

  Shop Notes also has an article on how to build a homemade router lift.

  I have been looking at the Saw Dust videos by Nick Engler on the router by
Shop Smith.  Basically, the Legacy could do the same thing as the Shop Smith
router in several of his videos.  What I like in the Shop Smith router was the
way you can control the depth of cut.