  From: curt george
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:52 AM
  Subject: Re: Add on to control depth of cut on the router

  You know I've heard that before. ;-)
  After all this is one Old topic. ;-p If you think you can make a better mouse
trap, I for one would love to see it!
  Did you look at the Saw Trax router system? Its a piece of junk, but the
router lift just may have some possibilities, if you could figure out a way to
have steps or some way of limiting the down ward movement. Having the router as
a fine adjustment really is not all that bad, if you can get close to the point
you are looking for.first.
  And I think making a sliding dovetail slide with a brass gib just may be the
easiest way to keep everything small and tight,while maintaining a solid
structure.
  Im dead beat tired. MY WORLD IS GOING TO SHUT DOWN NOW.(its way past my bed
time.)
  I hope you have a good night.
  Tomorrow there will be more questions that will have to be ansered. ;-)

  talk to you latter.