Tim that is from the contour following video 1996 Wood Chuck searies.
I have to put back in my hearing aids to hear what he said. but that in no way
has anything to do with the CNC units.
  From: Tim Krause
  To: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:04 PM
  Subject: No CNC's required

  Hello All,

  I hate to get anyone's dander up at Legacy, but I was looking through some
older training videos and this sound bite really made me chuckles knowing how
far Legacy has come.  It's a hidden link on youtube so please do not distribute
it.  See if it makes you chuckle as I did.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGdRlPRANg