Hello Everyone.
I know ,(by the way I agree with you Gary.) that there is always two sides to
every story, The CNC machines in my view of it,Takes away the skill and
craftsmanship of the hole woodworking concept. Yes I know that a craftsman of
old, could have said that same thing about using a router to turn wood... There
is no argument that a computer controlled machine can do things that no human
(or very few) could ever do by hand.
Perhaps its just me ,stuck in my own mind set,(or I'm just to cheap to try to
keep up with the Big Boys and there Toys.) ;-)

As a funny side note, two days after I bought my Legacy, I was showing off the
info. about the machine, and one of the people who I work with, said that it
was ashamed that I bought it. His statements shook me to the core, I asked why?
Its a brand new machine,and look what it can do, I said. He told me ,"that CNC
was the wave of the future"... DARN-it ! He was right! and Now Even Legacy has
changed there own view about making and selling there own woodworking
equipment. ;-(
MOM always said, You do one thing at a time, you do it the best that you can,
then you move on.  I still have not caught up with my own potential, and there
still is lots of stuff that I need to learn, before I jump ship on that topic.
So I guess that's where I stand on this topic Now.

Woops! kids are at the door! Happy Halloween everyone. (((Trick or Treat! )))
;-)   .
Have a good night.