Hi guys

There are probably about 35 REVOs in UK and Europe that I know of because I
sold them.  When the occasional Legacy machine appears in the UK market I
normally get to know and help to find it a new home so there are very few
used machines. Currently there are two machines available, one is a REVO
with I believe CNC and the other a Shadow 58.

Shipping product around the UK and Europe is expensive, shipping a Model 900
would cost about $100.00 and to send it to France, Germany or Spain would
cost twice that at least. To go to Northern Europe well beyond $250.00.

The new EVOlution will cost an arm and a leg to ship, to get it from USA to
UK will be near on $800.00 if it comes in assembled, if it comes in kit form
then that will drop to about $500.00.

So stop complaining about shipping in the US and the cost of gas, current UK
price for fuel is $8.50 a gallon.

Cheers
Roger