My 200 came from a member of this group that I also knew from another group.  I
bugged him for years to sell it to me.  I only know one other owner in this
group and have found a handful of owners over in the international pen forum.
I remember back in the day the sales pitch.  Here's our model 200, it's really
limited, you really want the 900 and the trade up became an easier sale.  So, I
don't think that many where sold. Think about how long it's taking for the
Sears and Trend router crafters to start hitting the used markets.  Many are
unused in the box still.

Strictly in my own opinion, the Revo was a last chance dash for cash hoping the
sales of a less expensive machine would help the dying sales of the larger
machines.  It was well promoted at the Woodworking shows and did not take a
second seat to the older larger models so one would think the sales where
higher.  However,  I think it was a little late and the market literally shut
off at this time.   There was about a 6 month period where you where not able
to order a Revo so the run time was longer than it appeared.   Andy once said
if 50 people placed an order he would make a batch.  That never happened and
even an announcement here in the fan club did not help.  The Revo was a very
good machine in my opinion.   It's one of the few machines I have not been able
to purchase for my own collection.  I think the Revo owners in this group are
around 8 people that I can think of.  The majority are overseas owners.

The model 1000's really seem to be the leader in the used market at this time.
I'm tempted to say it is the most popular machine ever sold.  I don't have any
numbers to back this up, only a gut feeling.