Oh yeah that would help http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251218074173
On 1/23/2013 10:54 AM, Louis Brown wrote:
Good Luck, Mike.  Is there a link to the site where it's listed?

Begat

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Ccm Ccm <ccmdesi...@gmail.com <mailto:ccmdesi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Good luck, hope it works out for you

    On Wednesday, January 23, 2013, Okla Mike (Liltwisted) wrote:

        I decided to bid on this one.  I need it to set up for my
        radial lathe as well as a sanding station.  So no accuracy is
        required.  Of course it may be a bit more stable than my
        WoodChuck, Hmmmmmmm  Anyway, I'm the first bid.  Wish me
        luck.  I will be in California soon so I will be able to pick
        it up.
        Mike
        OK
        Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
        Visit this group at

    Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>.
    legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    Visit this group at

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.