just got off the phone with my shipper he said $800 from there to your door. Hand unloaded or your forklift, too heavy and awkward for a lift gate.

Mike.
On 1/23/2013 12:48 PM, Okla Mike (Liltwisted) wrote:
That would be 3400 pounds of material. on top of my other load plus the Legacy hmmmmmmmm I'll check a couple of things.
On 1/23/2013 12:04 PM, MAX LATHAM wrote:
OK Mike,
I'll  bid on the wood if you can bring it back
I live in Bowie, TX
max latham

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:32:17 -0600
From: legacym...@iglide.net
To: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Steel 1800 in Cali

I decided to bid on this one. I need it to set up for my radial lathe as well as a sanding station. So no accuracy is required. Of course it may be a bit more stable than my WoodChuck, Hmmmmmmm Anyway, I'm the first bid. Wish me luck. I will be in California soon so I will be able to pick it up.
Mike
OK

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.