Good luck Mike!
Ill keep my hands off the buy button. ;-)

From: Okla Mike (Liltwisted) <legacym...@iglide.net>
To: legacy group <Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:32:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Steel 1800 in Cali

I decided to bid on this one.  I need it to set up for my radial lathe as well
as a sanding station.  So no accuracy is required.  Of course it may be a bit
more stable than my WoodChuck, Hmmmmmmm  Anyway, I'm the first bid.  Wish me
luck.  I will be in California soon so I will be able to pick it up.
Mike
OK