Could you do the birdmouth on the mill too would that be easier than running
long lengths of timber over the router table or saw bench to do the
birdmouth joints

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of curt george
Sent: Monday, 25 February 2013 3:09 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Entasis

Hello Begat

You bring up some good points, I was thinking of solid, but depending on the
size a hollow turning would be better, I have a birdsmouth
http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/04/s/articles/birdsmouth/index.cfm#online-c
alc web. site on file (saved for another topic a few years ago ). It talks
about building a tapered column . This is something that I have NOT done,
but the reading is good.