Hello Michael,

Congratulations on getting a 1200.  I don't know what you have in mind for
it, but I think of it as the bed post model.

Usually spraying the carriage rail with dyna glyde is enough, but not long
ago I could barely get y-axis to move and noticed that when it did, it got
stuck again.

Finally, I unscrewed and removed the tophat bearings and found that between
the bearings sawdust had become really caked in.  If you haven't had a
chance to clean beneath the carriage yet, it might be worth while.

As for the vibrations, I haven't encountered that problem.  I'm sure
someone else might have some insight.

Begat