Hi Michael welcome

I have had the same problem on my 900 in the past the y axis vibrating and
moving while doing a spiral and unchecked I ended up with a very bad spiral
which ended up as fire wood

What I did was make a lock screw from delrin or something soft enough not to
damage the rail  that screwed through the saddle which i could wind it down
on to the rail to stop it moving with vibration while machining

The other thing which I did also before that was to make 2 stops and slide
them on each side of the cross slide saddle and lock them in place to stop
it moving in either direction while machining.

As for vibration itself if you're using a chuck extension in your router
that's not running true will cause vibration I would run a dial indicator on
the router to make sure it's running true

I find the larger bits over 2 inches can vibrate a bit but I reduce the
router speed to help with this . a out of balance router will really vibrate

This is all the things I did anyway

Bill