Hi Dewell

Welcome to the group legacy being slack is nothing new I don't know anybody
they haven't screwed around that own a legacy old mill even when that's all
they made. now I think it's all cnc. They even promised Tim one of this
groups leading members who in the past has put many many hours in for free
helping and promoting these great mills one of their brand new model manual
machines for all his efforts. But I bet he has not received it  or even
heard a thing I really hope I'm wrong. But I bet I'm not .how's that new
mill going Tim?

Any way between us all on here I bet we can find or work out how to make
whatever you need for your 900

Don't forget take pictures of whatever you make and post it for us all to
see we love seeing work that has been done on the mills

Anything you need to know about the manual mills someone here will know just
ask great group of people here.

Bill from down under