  From: Dewell
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:26 AM
  Subject: What's with Legacy Ornamental Mills Headquarters?

  Hello everyone,

  My name is Dewell. I recently purchased a used Model 900 (used as in used 4
times...I think he made four pen blanks) also included was 16 different bits
for the router. The router was also included (Porter Cable 7539), along with
the floor stand for the Model 900. Also included was an additional gear set;
.25 Duplex. Everything looks brand new...15 of the 16 router bits still have
that plastic dip covering the cutting edges and each has its own square plastic
container that it came in.  I got all this for $500. So (now) I can probably
say that this is the best deal I have ever been party to, and I'm 58 years old.

  Having said all of the above.......I am very concerned about the manufacturer
of my Legacy 900. I called Legacy and ordered a part for my 900. I was asssured
that my order would go our the next morning. That was last week. As of this
writing I have not seen a debit on my bank account for the order I gave them.

  Have any of y'all had problems getting parts from Legacy? From talking to
them, and considering my order has not been fullfiled, I get  the distinct
feeling that this company is more interested in just selling people a machine
and not providing replacement parts for the machine they own.

  I hope I am wrong, but they seem eager to sell me an upgraded and more
expensive machine as opposed to replacing one small component of my model 900.

  I would greatly appreciate any help from y'all to tell me how to persuade
them to send me a part. Thank you for your time and consideration in my email.
I look forward to your reply.

  Dewell, Disabled American Veteran, Bradenton, FL