You bought a woodchuck.  Maybe you will get some motors!
http://ornamentalmills.com/history/index.html

  From: Dewell
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:45 PM
  Subject: HEAD SCRATCHER

  In July of 2004 Legacy sent an order to a customer that consisted of 10 boxes
with a total weight of 277 pounds. The purchaser never opened the boxes and
they have been on the top shelf in his business since then. The packing slip
list various items related to MA12. The invoice total was $2409.00. I paid him
$850.00 for the 10 boxes, or $3.06 per pound- (not including shipping costs).
UPS will deliver the shipment to me on Tuesday (8/27).
  Please let me know if you have an idea as to what I bought. (I am wondering
if it is similiar to the Woodchuck I use to own). It will be interesting to see
what Santa brings me. :-)  Have fun with your Legacy and remember, SAFETY
FIRST.  Best Regards all, Dewell T Crews