Tape or set a ruler on top of the railing, take a close up picture and send
it to 80/20 Inc. I am sure they can help you or give you some guidance. (No,
I don't work for 80/20) J Have a good day all!

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
finun...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 5:57 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: time to put up or shut up!

@dewell...thanks for the link...i had seen their products in the past...what
i would really like to find is the exact extrusion that legacy
used/uses...does anyone know if the legacy rails are proprietary?...did
legacy design and manufacture their rails for their equipment?...if they did
use an extrusion that was already being produced, does anyone know where to
get it?

@tim...thanks for the source on the lead screw!...will definitely look into
going that route, if possible...and i will try to find greg and perhaps see
if he can send a photo of those supports...would like to think legacy would
be helpful here and i am going to give that a try...they have been helpful
so far, specifically john

again, thanks to all for their ideas and suggestions, joe biunno