I have a question did it arrive assembled or flat pack and you have to build
it.and how big are the box or boxes it arrived in.

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
mostlyc...@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, 2 November 2013 4:25 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: New Evolution

Tim, et al.

As promised, new Evolution was manufactured and delivered to me here in
Alaska within the promised timeframe.  I haven't taken it out of the crate
as of yet but will probably get into it this weekend.  They no longer make
the template kit, so if anyone has one that they would like to sell, please
let me know.  I know absolutely zilch about this machine so I will start
going through the process of coming up to speed (and will probably ask some
questions as time goes on.  It seems that all the extra accessories are no
longer available (turn table, follower, etc) so I will be inquiring if
anyone has any alternative mods to help with that.

Appreciate this forum much,
Dan

No virus found in this message.