  From: curt george
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 4:36 PM
  Subject: Re: New Evolution

  I'm very happy that you were able to figure out a way around your problems.
I have to constantly remind myself that there is almost always more than one
way to do almost anything.
  So How about some pictures NOW ? ;-)
  Dan you are the first person that we have talked to that own a EVO. So please
tell us what do you think of the liner slides, and that new Z axis? Do you have
a motor drive for your unit? When I bought my 1000ex I did not buy the motor
drive system, Now after I have made my own, I could not live with out it. You
might think about making one for your new machine as well?. There are also some
other modifications that some owners have made for there Legacy's that might be
also helpful for your machine ?  But I don't want to get a head of my self.
Before I start dreaming of modifying the EVO. We need to know how it works for
you. ;-)

  Have a good night, and please keep us up to date.