Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:54 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Cc: curt george
Subject: Re: Introduction

Curt I only partially agree with you about paper catalog being better.  The
paper catalog you can dog ear a page and look at it a week latter.  On a
computer yes you can place it in favorite places and find it but only if you
are on the same computer.

One thing I like about the computer is you can get a video of how do do most
things, but the down fall is most people cannot keep a video, if the
directions come on paper you can keep them.

Another thing I like about on line is if you find something you are
interested in you can do research get reviews does the item hold up, has the
company been around any length of time, does the company stand behind the
product.  you can look at the competition and see how that product stands to
what your looking at, you can also check to see if a newer model is
available and what improvements have been made.

Jeff Becker

---- curt george <curtgeo...@wowway.com> wrote:
Well? Thank you Roger. I honestly do not know why that is happening. but
your copy and past works for me too.
But the weird part is my files work for me, before I posted them.
I too own all the original paper copies and I keep them in a folder for
quick reference.  I remember calling Tracy and being very mad that he was
stopping the printed version, He told me that the New web site would be
better and offer more to the customers.  "well" all that I can say is that
they tried, Pass,Win,or Fail, they did try.
My wife tells me that I'm to young to be acting so old, But I am the kid
who LIVED for the Sears Catalog,page by page Dreaming of all the
possibilities that the pages offered, I like paper, not computer files,
But I guess that this group could not exist on a Snail Mail basis, Could
it? ;-)
The magazines do offer a lot to our members, The articles are good and
offer incite and depth to the use of there machinery (Legacy Ornamental
Mill.) It offers Something to our group that the newer generation of
Legacy owners will not have. Nostalgia. ;-p
Have a good night. Its been a long day for me.
Talk to you all latter.
----- Original Message ----- From: Roger P