No problems here Jon. its not like I have not done the same thing (or worse)
just by pushing a little button at the wrong time. ;-)

From: The Viking <viking89...@charter.net>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:11:57 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Introduction

Curt- Yes, of course, I erroneously duplicated my original question. I noted
that in a post just a few minutes later. Sorry for any confusion.

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 6:17:57 PM UTC-8, Curtis wrote:

Hello again Jon.
I don't know if this re-posting is a mistake or not? 12 people have replied to
your question on tutorials and instructions, is there something that you want
to ask or talk about? Or something we over looked?
This group has a lot of knowledge over a large area, form CNC to some very
fancy Ornamental  turning concepts, that lay somewhere between electronic and
manual worlds,Its all fair game. Just let us know what you are thinking about.
Have a good night.