gary, no but i am a member of the other group   vintagemachinery.org
and here is a posting i made regarding an antique twist/ornamental lathe i
have   http://vintagemachinery.org/photoindex/detail.aspx?id=12092
probably can consider this an early legacy...not all the bells and whistles
that a holtzapffel has, but quite a full featured machine during it's
day(1895, more or less)...just checked out the owwm site and it seems
interesting...saw the posts regarding a twist problem a member was
having...good stuff...will have to stay on top of that site...thanks for
the info...joe