It is a sad day to hear of Arts passing he truly was a master of his craft
and a wonderful human being and  he will be greatly missed by the many
people from all over the world who's lives he touched

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Okla Mike
(Liltwisted)
Sent: Friday, 19 September 2014 9:14 AM
To: legacy group
Subject: Art Ransom

It is with a heavy heart that I inform the group that we have lost a friend.
Art passed this summer from cancer.  I spoke with his wife today and she
said he loved our group.  He loved and working with, and teaching
woodworkers of all ages.  She said his last day was a great day for him.  Up
and around as if all was well, then, that was it.  Art was a Veteran, an
electrician, woodworker, wood turner, and the CNC stuff.  Best of all he was
a great friend, husband, father and grandpa.  He will be missed.

Mike
OK

No virus found in this message.