Since i don't come here often, i just read of Art's passing. I can't tell
you how long ago it was, since it's been that long but I recall when Art
and I started this group many many years ago.
I think it was on yahoo first...anyway we were both looking for help for
our new toys, these ornamental mills and thru the magic of this new thing
called "the internet" we started talking, sharing tips and
tricks...(rather, him teaching me!) and we figured there had to be others
like us who were frustrated at the lack of technical help from Legacy (I
still don't know how they stayed in business?)
But we plugged along till we started meeting others like Mike and Curtis,
ect. Art was like that favorite old uncle you liked to go hang out with in
his workshop because you were never sure of what neat thing he would come
up with next.
Well all i can say is...he must be in good company because Jesus was a
carpenter (woodworker) too...God Bless him...

myxpykalix