Offer a new matching pair of their design using your guidance. Then both will
be happy. (unless that design matches other period furnishings in the same room)

Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:45:48 -0500
From: legacym...@iglide.net
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Working a replicating project from start to finish

    This was broken in a move and the movers lost or hid
      it, so fixing the old one, that would be too easy.  Either way,
      the wood is walnut and will be replaced with walnut.  The posts
      have a hole 2/3 the way up for a pivoting mirror swivel bolt to
      pass through.  The ball is 2-3/4", over all it is 24 inches.  The
      first challenge is always the customer.  What options should we
      give them?

      Mike

      OK

    On 9/27/2014 8:11 AM, CURTIS GEORGE