Price is right method, $100,000,000.00!

...Or, Two posts, 1-1/2 hour of handwork, assuming your skill set and available
equipment, how about $320 finished.  Did they bite for the two post method?

  From: Okla Mike (Liltwisted)
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 8:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Working a replicating project from start to finish

  Any guesses as to how much I should charge for the job?  It sure has been
quiet.

  Mike
  OK

  On 9/27/2014 10:47 AM, Okla Mike (Liltwisted) wrote:

    Bingo!  That is what I did.  I told them I could duplicate it with all the
hand carving, for twice as much as I could make two matching posts that would
look so close to the original, it would look like a match to any others in the
set.  They chose the matching pair.  I showed them the little details that
would be missing.  They didn't realize they were there, LOL.
    Now the next thing to figure out is how much?