Thank you JOE.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. Have a Great vacation/ Time
off.

From: "'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills"
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:46:17 AM
Subject: Re: linear bearing mod for a legacy

i do consider myself fortunate to have a small metal working shop within my
wood shop...we do use it occasionally for some jobs but it really helps out
when doing a machine jig or mod...but if this linear bearing mod works out(and
i would emphasize the "if"), it can be done on any legacy machine without the
need for welding...taking off for a week or so, so an update won't be forth
coming until next year!...thanks to all for their input, it is appreciated and
helpful...merry christmas and a happy,healthy and prosperous new year...joe
biunno