From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Friday, 6 February 2015 7:08 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: 4X gear set

Hi Bill

I have attach 2 pics showing each side of  three of the gears. Note small black
holes on each side

of the gear. A small role pin is in each hole that goes though each gear and
the delrin bushing thus pinning the two gears together.All the gears have two
pins except for one that has only one pin.

Ron

In a message dated 2/4/2015 3:40:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,