  From: Jeff Becker
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 3:24 PM
  Subject: RE: legacy "performance" cnc upgrade...questions

  I have the directions, but I would need to look for them, it would be the
weekend before I could get around to looking for them. If I remember correctly
I think I sent Tim a copy of the directions 3 or 4 years ago,  he may still
have them.  What size machine are you putting this on  is it 4, 6 or 8 foot
long?  Also what model is the machine?  The rack and pinion came out a few
years after they started making the upgrade,

  Jeff Becker