Hey Guys,
Thanks for the responses, I like the motors, both setups, can you tell me
what size and rpm seem to work best. the chain drive is neat, was thinking
maybe belt just incase it runs into some resistance it would have a little
buffering,
Still trying to get it back together, lot of parts still no exactly sure
how or where they go, so studying some of the details, looking for pics of
different setups that show good detail on the setups. Thanks again for the
info