From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
rchrd.ell...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, 25 June 2016 3:40 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: new legacy 1200 Owner soon to be user

Hi I am from the U.K.

and this is my first attempt at  following a Pattern, It was the best laugh I
have had all year

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 4:54:46 AM UTC+1, BRUCE TAYLOR wrote:

I recently picked up a legacy 1200 mill and I am looking forward to getting it
put together and using it to do some projects, I want to make some posts and
other ornate items, I bought a showboat cmc 5x12 about 6 years ago and use
regularly in my cabinet and countertop business, wanted to buy a mill then but
never got around to it, so when I had the opportunity to pick up one I jumped
at the chance. I am interested in adding the drive motor to it, I see some
people have added other aftermarket options, I would like to know what
suggestions as to the pros and cons of adding the drive s are, I added a 36"
cmc indexer to my cmc bur have not used it much. Thanks in advance for the help.