Curtis, use a very thin walled piece of conduit, 5/8" OD. Slide all your pieces over it to create a glued stack and then pass a threaded rod through the middle to clamp them in a same manner as you did on the first one. When the glue is dry, remove the threaded rod and replace it with a 1/2 steel rod that will now be your core to hold your turning onto your lathe as well as adding to the stability. When you are finished milling, you will be able to remove the core, add ends, and have a strong light finished piece. Comparably speaking, this is like turning a pen, but this would be the telephone pole of the pen world, so congratulations! LOL

Mike

OK