From: "Richard Ellis" <rchrd.ell...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:21:03 PM
Subject: Re: Miniature spindles

Thanks for the reply Michael,
 it seems very good but very expensive for my set-up Interesting though.
Mike
 I still can't see how I would keep the cutter at right angles to the pattern,
after all the unit seems to be free of any backstop,un- like the homemade one
in the Videos
I will have to see if there is one near me to have a look at.
Richard