Roger
I did not want to alter the Revo, as Martin was promised it back if I
decided to sell it.
Planing MDF is not a healthy thing to do unless well ventilated. I have
been Routing a lot of Plywood and it upset me rather badly, a sore place on
my face and a retching session, have just come back from the Doctor. Even
though I was wearing a mask the air was polluted for a long long time
Am now thinking of selling the Revo and all the bits that came with it. as
Martin does not now want it back..
Richard