bill, I was going to respond and say almost exactly what you said, but you
said it all very well...thanks...let's also remember that there is no
machine on the market, past or present, that is like a legacy...other than
a computer, cnc setup, which not many of us can afford...and what would a
perfectly, tweaked out machine retail for?...and then we would be
complaining about that...I have no issues with the fact that andy and his
team made improvements while producing and selling their machines...cars
get better, cell phones get better and you almost say everything gets
better as it gets re-engineered...now, legacy deciding to not back-up their
original equipment with parts, THAT! is a serious complaint and worth
dragging them to the whipping post...LOL!...but some of this other stuff
seems a bit small...fix it, take a photo of how you fixed it, post it and
move on to the next mod/improvement...just my opinion and no disrespect to
anyone in this group...thanks...joe b.