Hi Curt,
Great observation re: the size of his machines.  He has to have spent quite a bit of time bringing them back to being usable.
I suspect he is related to Joe Biuno!! (Note:  They both live in NY - so they just might be. )
Merry Christmas to all!

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Dec 22, 2017 8:40 AM
To: "legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com"
Subject: Re: legacy owner

Good morning Everyone.

Its been a couple of hard weeks for me. Nothing to complain about , but I have not had any free time.

This guys web site is Awesome!   I did not go all the way through his site last night when I saw Bill's link. but this morning, I got some time to do
more looking,  Over all I like what I see.  His Tool section! is WOW, (I have Tool ENVY NOW.) Just look at those machines!  a 31" band saw, a jointer that must be better then 12"( or better) his lathe... 9 feet long! and a little  Legacy 900. ( I am surprised that he doesn't have a Legacy model 2200 , parked next to all those giant machines in his shop. ) ;-)

I Hope everyone has a good day.
I will be talking to you all more latter.

C.A.G.