From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of sawburner
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 7:41 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: legacy owner

Hi everybody,

     I am a member just don't post much. Thank you for the kind words. The band
saw is a 36 inch I bought it at auction for $40 and invest a lot of time to get
it in the shape it is in. The 12 inch jointer I got in Rochester  and it was
good to go, the table was surfaced just a few years before you can still see
the mill marks. I built the lathe and can swing 26' by  9' . My Legacy I got on
eBay and have made several lamps and table legs. About a bigger Legacy I would
like one, not sure how much I would use the extra length. I made a spiraling
attachment for my lathe it does not work as good as the legacy. It takes about
an hour to set up. I am in the process of making a pencil post bed with
spiraled posts for my wife and I. I will have to post pictures of the posts.
Also I didn't have room for a bigger Legacy but this summer I got permission
from my financier (my wife) to add onto the shop :)  I also have a Face Book
page that has more recent pictures of things I make. I need to update my web
site maybe this next week as I have it off.

Marry Christmas Mark