Hi everybody,

     I am a member just don't post much. Thank you for the kind words. The
band saw is a 36 inch I bought it at auction for $40 and invest a lot of
time to get it in the shape it is in. The 12 inch jointer I got in
Rochester  and it was good to go, the table was surfaced just a few years
before you can still see the mill marks. I built the lathe and can swing
26' by  9' . My Legacy I got on eBay and have made several lamps and table
legs. About a bigger Legacy I would like one, not sure how much I would use
the extra length. I made a spiraling attachment for my lathe it does not
work as good as the legacy. It takes about an hour to set up. I am in the
process of making a pencil post bed with spiraled posts for my wife and I.
I will have to post pictures of the posts.  Also I didn't have room for a
bigger Legacy but this summer I got permission from my financier (my wife)
to add onto the shop :)  I also have a Face Book page that has more recent
pictures of things I make. I need to update my web site maybe this next
week as I have it off.

Marry Christmas Mark