Pumping the x and y axis is something I been working on for a long time.  I
showed that pumping the x axis is easy in a past message thread.  It was done
on my rotary table.  I used a simple fixed swash plate on the lead screw and
used a small bearing on the router carriage.  I used chain and sprockets of
different ratios to control the number of repeats.  Wrapping a wave around the
circumference of a spindle would use the same method.

There's a couple problems that need to be worked out, but when I'm ready to
show what I've done so far I'll talk about those.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​