Hello Everyone.
My intent is and always has been , to get the most out of the Legacy Ornamental
millI find it funny that the term Ornamental is such a huge field to study.
Holtzapffel's lathe, and the Rose Engine lathe along with many other OT
machines... all have there own versions of what is Ornamental turning.I think
the Legacy can do more... In many ways the Legacy has some huge advantages over
other machines that do O.T. work, but having said that, the Dis-advantages are
also present.  Which makes it, a lot of fun.  I mean, "How" can I do the same
things,Differently?   ;-)
Joe I agree with you the pumping action is a very neat concept. and I think it
can  be used on the Legacy? (but not in the same way the Rose lathe uses
it.)NEAT STUFF, Concepts that make my brain hurt at times. and keeps me up at
night. What possibility's... we have!
More latter.Have a good night,  All.C.A.G.

    On Monday, February 12, 2018 11:57 AM, 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental