From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
first up, is a pair of original Legacy bed height adjusters... like new
condition... the piece that is attached to the base of the machine, and the
piece that attaches to the bed... I do not have the bolts for this, but they
are simple socket head machine screws... price is $300.00, for the pair...
shipping and handling is additional

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/50411708-a4b4-49ee-b5e3-3763979f73ac%40googlegroups.com

[https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/50411708-a4b4-49ee-b5e3-3763979f73ac%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer].
[https://groups.google.com/d/optout].