From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Jul 4, 2019 12:21 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dynaglide substitue

Hello and Good evening.

ON this topic. I have spent years looking for something better then Dyna Glide.  Sadly I have not found one yet that is better.
Like what Tim said, there are a number of different sprays on the market that could work,(and Honestly some do an OK job, just will not last as long as Dyna-Glide.)  Stay away from anything that has silicon in it, (that can damage your woods finish)

I have even used a home made spray that works in a pinch.
What I did, was to use Lamp Oil. (liquid paraffin) and Japanese dryer or denatured alcohol. in a pump sprayer. this mix. dose not last, but its cheep and easy to use.

If you find something that works for you. Please let us know.

 I have a dealer who sells Dyna-Glide, that is only a mile away from my home, , There  prices are much higher,( $21.00 per can.) then some who you can find on the web.But I like the cash and carry concept better, then order by mail.

Have a good night.

C.A.G.