Hi Ray
I have a manual and loads of other stuff . But no copier . But you are
welcome to come over and study it,and  also have a look at my Revo .
I am a little puzzled though !! When I visited you, I saw the Revo in your
barn ,with a Triton router fixed to it. ( a bit rusty on the chuck and
leadscrew and other places ) through lack of use,,  What exactly do you
need to know to enable you to put it together.?? It did look together !!
One thing I wish to stress _____________I never lend my tools and that of
course includes the manual, but you are quite welcome to peruse them
Richard