Thanks – someone in the group emailed me a copy.

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard Ellis
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 5:41 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Just to confirm this will fit the Revo - thanks

Hi Ray

I have a manual and loads of other stuff . But no copier . But you are welcome
to come over and study it,and  also have a look at my Revo .

I am a little puzzled though !! When I visited you, I saw the Revo in your barn
,with a Triton router fixed to it. ( a bit rusty on the chuck and leadscrew and
other places ) through lack of use,,  What exactly do you need to know to
enable you to put it together.?? It did look together !!

One thing I wish to stress _____________I never lend my tools and that of
course includes the manual, but you are quite welcome to peruse them

Richard