-------- Original message --------From: Richard Ellis <rchrd.ell...@gmail.com>
Date: 8/18/19  2:46 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> Subject: TK Reciprocater long curves
Hi all you LOM expertsI am trying to do a long (approx ) 6 inch flute with the
TK at present with the standard index gear I get a 2 inch point to point curve
If I change to the 2X gear I think it will only give me a four inch point to
point  --- I have not tried but it's my guess !!Am I trying to do the
impossible???Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/e560996b-0be6-44a0-8bf9-abf99146f57c%40googlegroups.com.