Ron
Interesting stuff CNC but way beyond me. Is it sensible for a one off item.
??    It must take quite a while to program it.
I think back on all my years and remember my Crystal set  ( Radio )
 and I am sure I did not have to use a battery to work it. You can't do
that with CNC!!!!!!!!!?
I have a method of working out Wave patterns to save wood-----------------A
piece of plastic pipe with wood bungs at each end  in the LOM and a pen
clamped to the carriage marking the pipe.
Richard