I found some other simple links.  Keep in mind, some of this is really old.

Here’s some attempts at making the rotary table easier to use.

This is one of my favorites.
https://www.ornamentalmills.com/tips/TK_rotary_table_indexing/index.html

This is a huge time saver for small parts and large a well.  Centering
difficulties have been eliminated.  My only change after this was to add a low
profile t-track (not shown) for additional clamping opportunities.

https://www.ornamentalmills.com/tips/TK_rotary_table_indexing/index.html

I didn’t make this, but I discovered the harbor freight dial indicators fit
perfect in the router from hell.  No need for my digital scale conversion. I’ll
admit I mostly use my digital scale though.

https://www.ornamentalmills.com/tips/z-axis_dial_indicator/index.html

Well I  think that is all the simple links to my stuff.  There are so many
pictures to come.

Tim